Thursday, April 30, 2009

Way to long!



Wow i have waited to long to get back on here. So many things that i wanted to say but i dont know if i remember all of them now.
Well i will start with Sat. I got up early to hear the rain coming down very hard. which would not have been a big deal but we had the MS walk to go to at 8.
We didnt care that it was raining so we went anyway. There was lots of people there but not from Kathleens family they all are party poopers.
We had a good time lots to eat when we got there and more when we got back.
The boys look forward to this every year so i am sure that they had a good time.
The best part was a guy that had an ugly dog was walking by and i asked him if i could take a pic of him and his dog he said sure, well what he didnt know is i wanted the pic to i could blog about how ugly his dog was, and also wonder why do people put shirts on dogs?


Monday was a fun day at work, it was go go go for me i couldnt stop working. We were getting everything ready for the big open houses on tues. and Wed. so i got home at about oh 630 or so.
Kathleen and the boys were invited to come to the open house so we went to Red robin for her Bday dinner with the family. It was some good food but I wanted to throw the boys out!
The never act the way they did when we go out, it was bad.

That night i remembered that I had to shave. That not cool at all! But i did it, I took about an inch off or so and i wanted to cry ok so i did cry!
I still have a lot on but i liked it the way it was.

The big open house what a day. I was working allllll day and allll night long non stop. It was not to bad i love to work, and I love food so it all worked out good.
We had shrip, meat, and so so much more and also cheesecake and it was sooooooooo goood!
I ended up working until about 9 or so.
Wed. night was not as bad but i still worked until about 9.

Well I have not been to happy with the weather. I want to go riding but never get to with this rain.
Oh we did find out on Mon. that I am going to be in big trouble because I am having a little girl and she is going to have me wrapped around her finger.
It is late and I need to see if I cant get a little nap in before it is time to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment