Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yep

It has been a very long day. Today at work I was mostly just getting things ready for our big open house next week. But I did go get two new guests today. One from Davis Hospital and the other from Mckay Dee. It was a nice day out today so I got to be outside most of the time spraying off the parking lot and side walkes.

After work I came home and saw that the sink in the kitchen was not draning and I remembered that kathleen told me earlyer that she was putting some things down the disposal that should not have gone down and it pluged it up really good. So I started to work on it before i left but didnt get it to go down. I got some Dran o and put it down then left.

It was family fun night at Tysons school so I went there so give blood. While I was doing that the guy told me that i could not lift anything heavy for 24 hr. WHAT! I have to go to the gym tomorrow and now cant lift i was so mad about that.

We got done there and I brought the boys home and had them start to clean that is when the fun started first there were ants all over the floor, then i wen to go fix the sink and under it started to spray everywhere and got my nice shirt wet it wouldnt have been so bad but there was dran o in it which then screwed up my shirt. The only way to keep the water from going all over was to hold it so i did until i was able to grab a buket and fill it up 3 times.

I got all the water out and pulled all the pips out and sure enough food was plugging it up all the way down. After cleaning that all up and putting it all back together i found out that it now keeps driping. I said screw it for tonight cleaned it all up mopped the floor and but everything in the washer. Then come to find out that Rykar also broke the remote today.
What a @%$#@ night and it is not over yet! If you know what i mean.

1 comment:

  1. Johnathan! Johnathan! Johnathan! your days sound a bit depressing, I'm sorry everything just kept going wrong for you! Just make sure you try to look at the bright side of things and you will have a good outcome! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete