Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot


Last night was very hot in our house. It is time to get the ac on. mmm for dinner we had Abelskiuers which is a Germen dish i think anyway its like a pancake but ball shaped about the size as a golf ball. After dinner we put the boys in the bath and to bed. We stayed up and watched "Yes Man" it was so funny, look out for granny eww!

Today was my not to gym day so i got a little more sleep, it was nice but I should have got up when my alarm went off. Work went by fast today so that is nice. I had to do a few new things that i have not done before but you know what i say "I will try anything once except being gay"
So I went and got a new guest from davis hospital and then i had to go drop off a guest at a doc. app. they told me it would be about 15 or 20 min so i decided that i would wait. They were wrong it took almost 1 1/2 Hr. but is all good i was just fine waiting!

My boss aka kathleens uncle told me today that i have a hair cut app. on Mon. I am not sure if he is joking or not but that is just not nice at all! He said that they want to make me look beautiful, I laughed and said GOOD LUCK! So I still do not know if i really have to go or if its a joke. I sure hope its a big joke but i dont think it is funny at all.

It has been such good weather I have been able to ride my bike to work all week. My friend just called me up to see if I could go for a ride with him but i said that i couldnt. Because when I got home I saw that kathleen was not having a good day so I figured that i should stay home to get stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment