Friday, April 24, 2009

Long day

Today was a very long day and it is still not over. Work was ok but i have been working on cleaning the carpet. There are some spots that just will not come out and they are driving me crazy. You would think that a professional carpet cleaner like myself could get it clean but i guess not.

I get to get out of the building a lot when i have to pick up the guests that is nice to get out.
I forgot to tell you that I do NOT have to get my hair cut that makes me happy!
At the end of the day my boss now gave me a work cell phone it is nice to have it but it is a POS but i am working on them getting me a different one. I left work at about 6 tonight and on my way home my wife called me up and told me that the boys and here were going to Arctic Circle with her parents and sayed if i want to eat then i had to go up there. So i did and it was ok food but i did have a shake so i was good.


Tomorrow we have the MS walk. I hope that it doesnt rain that would not be fun to walk with kids in the rain. Dont get me worng I would love to go walking or running in the rain but not with kids. I want to take Hershey with us but am not sure if i will because Kathleen has to leave early and that means that i would have the boys and Hershey and i am not sure that is a good combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment