Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The days go by.

The days are going by very fast. Tyson is almost out of school and we are only 3 1/2 months away from having our little girl.

So the dog next door is really starting to get to me. It bit me once and every morning it keeps on trying to. If you havent heard this story the dog is a little pit bull and keeps getting into my yard every morning. I never can get in touch with the owners so today is the day that animal control will be coming to get it. The sad thing is my dog has a thing for it and just wants to hump it every time it comes over so i guess i am the bad guy.

Work is going good, it is very busy all the time. I dont get much of a chance to fix much, I am mostly out taking the guests to appointments and going to get new ones. I do like my job though it is close to home and good people to work with, and i dont have a gay boy right next to me sexualy herassing me.

I finally got my bike put into my name so now i can ride again :) It has been a long while since i went on a ride.

Oh i almost forgot my older brother is getting married in july.

2 comments:

  1. You would deny your dog sex just because you were bitten?! Rude.... :)

    ReplyDelete