Monday, April 20, 2009

FUN?!

Last night was well i will just tell you the story and you can just decide what it was.
Kathleen and the boys got home from church and we all just relaxed a bit then Kathleen had to go visiting teaching. She told me that she would be back aroud 4 so we could go to her parents.
While she was gone i baked the potatos that we needed to have for dinner at her parent house.
I got the kids ready and they wanted to go get in the van and wait.

So we did. I got everything that we needed that i could remember and got in the van and waited. I didnt know we would be there for 45min but that was ok the boys were good and i know that it was not her fault. Kathleen got home and we left. Right when we got to her parents we said prayer and had dinner.

Later we had a family meeting, as i like to call it a family yell a thon! sorry if that is not how you spell that. Anyway we were all talking about the family get together this year and how we want to work it out for now on. Well that took a long long time. Everyone wants to talk all at the same time. I told them next time we need DUCKTAPE so only one person at a time can talk. Good idea but will never happen. The rest of the night that is all that was talked about.

I had such a bad headache that i had to get out of the noise. So i went out into the front yard where i sat and enjoyed being out there. I didnt know that Kathleen and her mom were trying to find me but they did. A little later we went home and it was so nice to have quiet.

This morning I got up and went to the gym where I had a nice hard workout. It was great!
Now it is time to go get ready to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment