Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting closer

Well I have thought about everything that i needed to. I am now going to be getting rid of my mustang, dogs, all of my dark room stuff for photograghy, and much more.
I think that having a little girl is going to change a lot around here.
The time is getting closer every day. We only have 3 more months to go that is crazy.

Tyson is getting so big, he now rides his bike with no training wheels, and he will be done with school in one week wow here comes first grade.

It is so crazy to think that i have 2 kids and one more one the way. A lot of my friends have not even got married yet.


This last weekend we did yard work and got a lot done. Kathleen even went and go flowers and planted those in the front. After 6 years our yard is still not looking the way we want it, but it is coming slowly.


I have been going back to the gym, and it has been great. I stopped going for a week or two and it just killed me to just not go. Now i just need to start eating right again so i can get rid of all my fat. That is one thing i wish, is that i was in good shape when we have our baby and not a shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment