Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kids!

Time to get the house all clean. Kathleen is going to a PTA thing and will be gone for two days so I am hopping that we can have a clean house before she goes so that the whole time she is gone I will not want to just clean.

So I get to be a full time dad for two days, I know you all might be thinking oh boy what is going to happen but I like to think that i am an ok Dad, and that I know how to take care of my own two boys.

There is so much that I need to get done around this house is not funny. Its a never ending list.
I have lots of cleaning, sanding, painting, yardwork, fixing things, put in a new kitchen floor, and much much more. I dont mind doing all of that it is just to have the time to do it.

The dog next door is now on a chain so that is good but the next morning i found my dog in there yard wow he just doesnt want to leave her alone, so now i look bad that my dog is in there yard so he is now chained up for a day or two to see if that will teach him.

Oh sorry i just thought of something funny that happened over the weekend. We were all outside just got back from walking the dogs. We were out in the front yard when Tysons friend comes riding on his bike then he slammed on the brakes and i thought he would stop and i think he did too, but nope slammed right into the back of my jeep. It was so funny i had to keep myself from laughing out loud. He was ok and so was the jeep but it was FUNNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment