Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lots to think about

I am not so happy with the poeple that live to the north of us. I have found out that they are the ones who are always calling animal control on us. WHY cant they mind there own bissness. They called saying that they dont think that our dogs are getting enough water. But animal control came out and they saw that yes they are ok. I might not have a dog that was once a guide dog and that doesnt act like a real dog but i do know how to feed and give my dogs water so leave us the hell alone!


Well the time is getting closer every day. Our little girl is only a few months away and now we have much to think about. We are trying to figure out our money with three kids and well thing might have to go. I am not happy about this but i would rather have a little girl then things.
The things that i am talking about are well the dogs might have to go and that is going to be so hard i really want them but know that my little girl is going to be worth it.

Also we are talking about getting rid of the mustang. Another hard one for me. It was my grandpas and i got it after he died, but it is not doing us any good just sitting in my yard.
We have looked and everything that we have and are ready to get rid of things that we may not use all the time.

We are trying to get everything ready for her. One thing we are not sure of is where to put her in the house. With a small house it is hard to say what we will do. We are thinking of maybe adding on a little bit, but we are not sure how much that will cost.

Lots to think about and not a lot of time to do it. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering where you were going to put your baby girl! Your best bet probably will be adding on, but that definitely is time consuming and expensive, but you have plenty of relatives that are willing to help out!!! Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete