Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I See


Ok I see I am just talking to myself when I write oh well.

Thanks Giving is coming up yay food, just a few days left.
Last Thanks Giving I made the turkey
I think that I did a good job it was yummy.
This year I dont have to do much I will help make a pie and some yams.
I sometimes just hate holidays but oh well can do much about why.

I am just about done with school still. I have been waiting to get an internship with a company for 5 months now I am so sick of waiting it is past time for me to be done with school.
In the next little while I am hoping that I find me a job and be done with school so I can move on with our lives and start to get money again. Oh how I miss getting money.


1 comment:

  1. Hey now...I tried to comment the other day, but for some reason it's not showing up. I read it!

    ReplyDelete