Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finally going to take the exam

After being done with the book that I was reading for school for about 3 weeks now I am finally going to take the exam. I have now been studying for it for about 2 weeks now and will take the exam first thing tomorrow. I am excited but at the same time not. I am just ready to move on to the next class. The crappy part about this test is that there is 2 parts so I will only take the first part of it tomorrow then I will study for the next test and schedule to take it in about 1 or 2 weeks.
I am not sure how well I am doing in school but I am sure hopping that I am doing good.

With all the time that I spend in school I wish I had time to do some hobbies or something I just never seem to have any time still to do what I like and what I want to do.
I have started in this photo club but I still have yet to do anything for it. I know when all is said and done with school that I will be able to do much more then I am now but it would just be sure nice to do some of it now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment